- Students must always show respect to their peers and instructors. Treat everyone with courtesy.
- All students share the responsibility of keeping the Academy safe and clean.
- Please arrive to class on time.
- Class begins with students lining up in descending rank.
- Remain quiet and attentive in class, do not engage in chatter…. Especially when the instructor is demonstrating a technique.
- If you are seeking to take a 2nd class in the same day, please get the Professor’s approval.
- Students must properly wear a clean, odor free uniform in good repair at all times. Professor has the right to deny training if students Gi is unsanitary.
- No hats, outdoor shoes or jewelry are allowed on the mat area.
- The academy is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All students must maintain good personal hygiene as jiu jitsu is a close contact martial art.
- All students are required to report any injury, health or skin condition to their instructor prior to class. Any skin condition should be immediately addressed to the instructor before class.
- No obscene language or ill tempered behavior is allowed inside the academy. Control your temper at all times while training.
- DO NOT ABUSE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE MARTIAL ARTS.
- Martial Arts should only be used to protect yourself and others.
Come in and join us for a free class! Let us show you what sets us apart from everyone else.Free Class